Monday 10 May 2010

World Cup 2010 - Go ENGLAND!

I can hardly contain myself, in exactly one month, the World Cup 2010 starts in South Africa. In one month, the hopes of a (beleagued) nation will rest on whether I get all the necessary rituals correct. When I fly, I know the entire safety of the airplane, crew and passengers rests with me concentrating on holding the plane in the air for the entire journey. It's exhausting, but we've always made it. So believe me - it's not the training, the coaching, the match fitness or the players' ability to read the game, it's all down to whether my preparation has been good enough, whether my mental resilliance to will England through to victory is strong enough. And although the responsibility is enormous, "Don't worry boys, I won't let you down".

Whatever team you support (GO INN-GERRR-LAND!) here's where you can find out all about it http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/ as for media coverage, this is my 3rd World Cup here, and it's been pretty good in the past, with just about every game covered either on SBS or one of the commercial channels - for the countdown start looking at http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/ - and start practising honing your 'will to win' (as long as you're supporting England).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for that. If your comment's any good I might pay you ... no, really. So keep on reading and keep on sending those comments. Cheers.

Followers